Friday, February 18, 2011

JAX: PART 3

Not sure what to type right now.  I feel like I just had the wind knocked out of my sails a bit...and I am clinging to all the wonderful things God has done thus far for Clement.

We just got a call from Wendy...things have gotten a little tense and I think we're trying to make sense of it all...I in particular, am trying not to panic...to put Clement "on the altar"...Thank God for my husband who is my "true north"...pointing my thoughts back to where they need to be...reminding me that God is all knowing, all powerful, miracle maker...and loves and adores this little black boy.  I am reminded of a verse my mom had us memorize as children..."The Kings heart is in the hand of the Lord."  (from Proverbs)  So right now, I am praying this verse over little Clement.  "Clement's heart is in the hand of the Lord."  I will cling to this during this "not knowing" phase.

Jim and I just prayed together...our phone is ringing...calling Jim for updates.  Please, let's all not only pray for Clement, but these doctors and nurses, for Laadi and Portia...If all of us come together I KNOW God will hear our cry.  It's 3:22pm...Wendy said she might know more around 4pm.

Right now they are just very closely monitoring him.  Trying to keep him stable.

Oh sweet Jesus, hear the cry of your people!  May you be glorified!

I must go...I PROMISE TO KEEP YOU POSTED.  THANK YOU FOR PRAYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment