Friday, February 18, 2011

I give in!

"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me now!
It is fun to have fun but you have to know how!" ~Cat in the Hat

Well, for those of you who have been on my case lately...I DID IT. I AM OFFICALLY ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO BLOGS.

I'm not sure why I have "hee'd and haw'd" over this.  I LOVE to write.  I have always journaled, so this just makes sense to do.  I like how quickly I can "write" it all out.  So far so good.

But what really sealed the deal?  Yesterday a friend told me that I should put all of my stuff in ONE PLACE for MY KIDS.  I thought to myself...how cool would it have been to read my mom's journal when she was my age?  I would treasure it forever!  So...hello blog world.  It's nice to meet you.  Let's see if I actually have TIME to keep up w/ you.

I POSTED ALL MY JOURNALING FROM MY EXPERIENCE IN GHANA.  

No comments:

Post a Comment